Interested in current issues in Asia and across the Pacific? We invite you to subscribe to the Asia Pacific Memo (APM) series.
APM distributes its memos weekly. These memos consist of either short essays (max. 350 words) or video interviews. Each edition addresses a compelling issue and is based in academic research. Learn more about Asia Pacific Memo.
Receive Memos by email:
Option 1 (Weekly Memo)
- Sign up for our regular memo mail-out. Simply send us an email to asiapacific.memo [at] gmail.com with the words “Subscribe – APM” in the subject box. You will receive our full Memos (including all images and links) as they appear (approximately one per week).
- If you want to receive only those Memos that cover China (broadly conceived), rather than all of our Memos, make the subject line of your email read: “Subscribe – APM China Only.”
Option 2 (Bi-weekly Digest)
- Sign up for our Asia Pacific Memo Bi-Weekly Digest to get one email every other week (Fridays) that includes a text-only version of the memos for that period. Simply email asiapacific.memo [at] gmail.com and include “Subscribe – Bi-Weekly Digest” in the subject line.
- Note: As different email providers have different filtering systems, there is a possibility that our Memo will end up in your “junk” inbox. If you have sent us your email but don’t seem to be receiving the Bi-Weekly Digest, please look for it in your “junk” inbox or let us know at asiapacific.memo [at] gmail.com
We are collecting your email address under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) for the sole purpose of sending you our E-newsletter. Your email address and any other personal information you give us is protected from unauthorized use and disclosure in accordance with the FIPPA and may be disclosed only as provided by that Act. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, please email asiapacificmemo [at] gmail.com
Smartphone or internet
- Bookmark http://www.AsiaPacificMemo.ca on your smartphone or internet browser.