Interested in current issues in Asia and across the Pacific? We invite you to subscribe to the Asia Pacific Memo (APM) series.
APM is distributed twice-weekly (Tues and Fri) and presents short essays (max. 350 words) or video interviews. Each edition addresses a compelling issue and is based in academic research. Learn more about Asia Pacific Memo.
Receive Memos by email:
Option 1 (Twice-weekly)
- Receive Memos twice-weekly: Tues and Fri. Enter your email address in the box to your upper right-hand-side and press “go.” Here’s a sample email.
- You can now choose to only receive editions that cover China (broadly conceived), rather than all of our editions.
Option 2 (Weekly Digest)
- Sign up for our Asia Pacific Memo Weekly Digest to get one email per week. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Subscribe – Weekly Digest” in the subject line.
- Note: the weekly digest will be sent in text-only format.
Note: As different email providers have different filtering systems, there is a possibility that our Memo will end up in your “junk” inbox. If you do not receive our Memo on Tuesday or Friday, please look for it in your “junk” inbox or let us know at asiapacific.memo [at] gmail.com
We are collecting your email address under the authority of section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) for the sole purpose of sending you our E-newsletter. Your email address and any other personal information you give us is protected from unauthorized use and disclosure in accordance with the FIPPA and may be disclosed only as provided by that Act. If you have any questions about the collection of this information, please email asiapacificmemo [at] gmail.com
Smartphone or internet
- Bookmark http://www.AsiaPacificMemo.ca on your smartphone or internet browser.